Nominations are now closed for the 24th Annual Awards Program.
Who may be nominated?
All nominees must live or work in the Niagara Region. The entrepreneur must be the key person responsible for the success and growth of a Niagara-based company. Partners who are equally responsible for entrepreneurial achievement may be named as co-nominees, provided each meets all criteria. The nominations committee will make the final decision regarding the category best suited to the nature of the application. No company or individual may win a specific award more than once; however previous award recipients may compete in other categories for which they qualify.
What is the nomination process?
- Complete the Nomination Form and submit by pressing the ‘SEND’ button at the bottom of the web page.
Full Nomination Package deadline: July 15, 2017.
- After submission of the Preliminary Nomination Form, you will be contacted for more details about the nominated entrepreneur.
- A Nomination Application will then be sent to the entrepreneur. Four (4) copies of your full nomination package must be received by 5pm on July 15, 2017.
- All Nominees will be invited to attend our Nominees Announcement Event in November 2017 and a Media Release listing all Nominees will be released to the Media. NEYA actively works to garner media coverage for the pool of nominees. You may be contacted by the media for interviews, comments, etc.
- Award Recipients are selected by our independent Judging Panels made up of past Niagara Entrepreneur of The Year Award Recipients and leading figures from the business and academic communities.
- All Nominees will be recognized at our Awards Gala in February 2018 and Award Recipients will be announced and presented with the Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Award in their category.
If you have any questions, please call 905.688.5757
or email email@example.com
Rewards of Participation
As a nominee, you will benefit from:
- Regional media coverage
- Opportunity for editorial profile
- Certificate of nomination (plaqued)
- Recognition and networking opportunities at the Nominee Reception in November and at the Gala Awards Evening in February
- Profiled in our multimedia presentation during the Gala Awards evening
Additionally, as an award recipient, you are rewarded with:
- Recognition in post-event regional newspaper advertising and profile on the Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Awards website and link to your website
- Opportunity to address guests during our Gala Awards evening
- Historical record of your achievement and public recognition of your company and employees
- Inclusion in the Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Alumni group